Indice del forum

Ragazzi del Cartesio

Ragazzi del Cartesio

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike sale
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Ragazzi del Cartesio
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
GreshamEdmund

MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 16, 2016 9:04 am    Oggetto:  nike sale
Descrizione:

When you think of the Air Force 1 and the spring
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
season, you re most likely thinking about the low top model, but NSW is bringing an autumn touch with their latest Nike Air Force 1 Mid. The iconic silhouette returns with a touch of denim atop an off-white Sail leather base while a classic gum outsole holds the ride down. Check out a better look at the latest lifestyle take on Bruce Kilgore s classic model below and know that this denim/gum combination is available right now via international spots like Titolo.

As professional basketball became more popular, the sneaker stories were about the superstar athletes who wore them. In the late 1970s it was Dr. J. The 1980s brought us Jordan, Magic and Bird. By the 1990s sneaker endorsements reached crazy levels as Iverson, Penny, Shaq, Grant Hill and Kobe entered the league with their own signature sneakers.The 2000s brought a new trend: retro sneakers. Brands were digging into their archives and re-issuing their most iconic designs of the past twenty years. Many were back in their original colors, while others were updated and inspired by a wide range of influences, reaching far beyond the world
of sports. The crown jewel of this movement was the Nike Dunk SB.

The Nike KD 8 Elite is one of the most interesting advancements in signature sneakers in quite some time. The model has the high-arching neoprene-esque compression sock that spans up to the calf to thank for that sentiment, while Flyknit and Zoom Air hold down the more traditional aspects of the silhouette. Designer
Leo Chang swung for the fences with this concept and what s resulted has been mostly positive responses to KD s latest Elite model. The Oklahoma City Thunder needed every last one of Kevin Durant s 31 points to beat the undermanned Clippers last night as OKC continues to close out their final stretch to secure the Western Conference s 3rd seed. KD broke out a clean White/Orange PE that had Home written all over it thanks to a white base and brief royal blue accents on the branding.

Nike Brazil is planning a major restock for November 26th, the day after Black Friday, so does this mean that we re in for another surprise from Nike and Nike SNKRS here in the states? All signs are pointing to the affirmative as
Nike Brazil is restocking a random assortment of the year s past releases highlighted by the Air Jordan 11 Low  Metallic Gold . The eclectic release slate also features the HTM collaborative efforts of the Air Max LD-Zero, The Air Max 90 Superfly, and Air Max Ultra. The real story here is that rumors are swirling about the availability of the Acronym Nike Presto trio and the Supreme Air Max 98, each slated to arrive on the same day. It s still unknown what exactly Nike is planning for their November 26th release slate here in the states  it would make sense for NSW to bring back two of their most sought after collaborations of 2016 right before the year s end for a nice holiday surprise  but only time will tell.

Nike Basketball and LeBron James are doing something rather special in regards to the footwear option LBJ will be lacing up tonight. In honor of Veteran s Day, King James will wear a special edition of the Nike LeBron Soldier 10 featuring a unique new camouflage print option in an array of white, blue, and silver shades. The pattern in meant to honor the veterans that have fought for America and those who are still fighting to this day. LeBron s particular pair features three white strap overlays for a lockdown fit, premium metallic silver branding options and an icy outsole for a clean look to contrast with the bolstered mesh camouflage seen throughout. The NIKEiD LeBron Soldier 10 Camo options go live tonight at 7:00PM EST right as the Cavaliers take on the Wizards.

When it comes to the greatness of Kevin Durant, his achievements speak for themselves. From being the MVP of the 2014 NBA
season to his countless All-NBA Team awards, these accomplishments reflect years of grueling drudgery in his earlier years. As a kid, Durant s hometown of Baltimore, Maryland encountered harsh weather conditions during the winter but that wouldn t stop Durant from pursuing his dreams. While practicing his shots out on the courts, his hands would freeze from the frigid temperatures and in an attempt to warm up his hands, he would often pour hot water on them. The new Nike KD 9  Fire and Ice are inspired by / this hardship on the court in his earlier days.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Ragazzi del Cartesio Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: